Reminder: Virtual day this Friday, October 23rd.
- Student assignments will be on their google classroom.
- Paper copies will be available for the students without internet access to pick up on Thursday in their classes.
- Teachers will be available by email throughout the school day.
Students WILL NOT be required to log on to google meet each period.
Taylor High School Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- Visitors are no longer permitted in the cafeteria.
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 7-12 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
Please continue to monitor this web page. Additional adjustments are anticipated and will be added to this list when necessary.
ETBSD Ready for Learning Options
For the 2020-21 School year, parents will have the opportunity to select from two choices of instructional delivery. Option 1 (traditional) requires no action on the part of parents. However, parents choosing option 2 (virtual) must contact their child's principal on or before August 13th.