Welcome to Taylor Elementary School!
(To access a teacher's website, select the grade level from the list on the right.)
- Monday, Jan 11th - Everyday Heroes - Dress like those in law enforcement, the military, firefighting, the medical field.
- Tuesday, Jan 12th - The 80's - Dress like we did in the best decade ever!
- Wednesday, Jan 13th - History - Dress like your favorite historical figure.
- Thursday, Jan 14th - Patriot - Wear red, white, and blue.
- Friday, Jan 15th - Tiger - Wear royal and white.
Students will watch the livestream of the ceremony in their classrooms at 2:00 p.m. on Friday.
Elementary Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- Visitors are no longer permitted in the cafeteria.
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4, 5, and 6 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. For this reason, TES is asking that all students in these grades provide for themselves at least three (3) washable/reusable masks for the coming year. (Two masks to rotate daily and one to keep at school as a spare.)
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- While waiting for school to begin, K-2nd students will no longer sit in the primary hallway and 3rd-6th students will no longer be on the playground. All students will report to their respective homerooms upon arrival.
Please continue to monitor this web page. Additional adjustments are anticipated and will be added to this list when necessary.
TES Newsletter - "Coach's Corner"
October - Click Here
506 East Pine St.
Taylor, AR 71861
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION
(Deadline - May 1,2021)
HELP with GOOGLE