Welcome to Taylor Elementary School!
To access a teacher's website, select the grade level from the list on the right.
Parent's whose child will be entering Kindergarten this fall at TES will need to notify the school and give contact information as soon as possible. This information should include the parents' names, student's name & date of birth, address, and phone number. The school will then contact parents to schedule a registration appointment. Parents may call, email, or fax their contact info. This does not apply to students who will be attending through school choice since we already have your information.
- Phone: 870-626-3304 (If no answer, give your info in voice mail.)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 870-626-3309
LIBRARY BOOKS ARE DUE!!! Click below to see if your child has an overdue library book. Library books can be returned by placing them in the white tub located on the AMI assignment table.
Click Here - Overdue Books
Kindergarten and 6th Grade graduation ceremonies have been cancelled - Per the 4/28/20 DESE update, only high school graduations will be permitted.
YEARBOOKS ARE IN!!! - Email Coach Frizzell to set up a time to pick up your yearbook. firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE DAYS - Unused Testing Free Days may be used to exempt one day of AMI assignments. Attach the completed form to the assignment packet for which the day will be used.
COVID - 19
- Taylor Elementary will remain closed to on site instruction for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. All school facilities are closed to the public including sports fields and playgrounds.
- Events such as proms, banquets, activities, athletics, etc. are canceled.
- Education through the AMI program will continue through May 21, 2020.
- Go to http://dese.ade.arkansas.gov/divisions/communications/covid-19-information for the latest information regarding schools and COVID - 19.
ASSIGNMENTS can be accessed by selecting your child's grade level at the right.
- Assignments for the weeks of March 30th, April 6th, April 13th, April 20th, April 27th & May 4th have been posted and made available for pickup.
- Assignments for the week of May 11th will be posted and available for pickup by 3:30 P.M. on Friday, May 8th. These will be the final AMI assignments for this school year.
- AMI Assignments for the weeks of March 17-20, March 30-April 3, April 6-10, and April 13-17 will all be due on or before Sunday, April 19th.
- Assignments posted on Friday, April 17th for the week of April 20-24 will be due on or before Sunday, April 26.
- Assignments posted on Friday, April 24th for the week of April 27-May 1 will be due on or before Sunday, May 3.
- Assignments posted on Friday, May 1st for the week of May 4-8 will be due on or before Sunday, May 10.
- Assignments posted on Friday, May 8th for the week of May 11-15 will be due on on or before Sunday, May 17.
Coach Frizzell's Corner
CLICK HERE to see current issues of the TES Newsletter - Coach Frizzell's Corner
506 East Pine St.
Taylor, AR 71861
SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION
(Deadline - May 1)