Welcome to Taylor Elementary School!
(To access a teacher's website, select the grade level from the list on the right.)
- Kindercamp - August 14th & 21st from 8 to 11 a.m.
- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - AUGUST 24TH!!!
To help with both student and teacher organization, TES has assigned a day for each grade level to bring it's school supplies, and pick-up any supplies/belongings left from last year. We strongly encourage parents to take advantage of this opportunity. (If you have more than one student at our school, please come on the day reserved for your oldest child.)
- Kindergarten - August 10th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- 1st Grade - August 13th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- 2nd Grade - August 14th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- 3rd Grade - August 17th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- 4th Grade - August 18th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- 5th Grade - August 19th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- 6th Grade - August 20th from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Elementary Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- Visitors are no longer permitted in the cafeteria.
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4, 5, and 6 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. For this reason, TES is asking that all students in these grades provide for themselves at least three (3) washable/reusable masks for the coming year. (Two masks to rotate daily and one to keep at school as a spare.)
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- While waiting for school to begin, K-2nd students will no longer sit in the primary hallway and 3rd-6th students will no longer be on the playground. All students will report to their respective homerooms upon arrival.
Please continue to monitor this web page. Additional adjustments are anticipated and will be added to this list when necessary.
ETBSD Ready for Learning Options
For the 2020-21 School year, parents will have the opportunity to select from two choices of instructional delivery. Option 1 (traditional) requires no action on the part of parents. However, parents choosing option 2 (virtual) must contact their child's principal on or before August 13th.
CLICK HERE to view ETBSD Ready for Learning Options
Coach Frizzell's Corner
CLICK HERE to see current issues of the TES Newsletter - Coach Frizzell's Corner
506 East Pine St.
Taylor, AR 71861
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION
(Deadline - May 1)
HELP with GOOGLE