Welcome to Taylor Elementary School!
Kindergarten Orientation - April 6th!!!
On April 6th at 6 p.m., Taylor Elementary will host an orientation for the parents of in-coming kindergarteners for the 2021-22 school year. This orientation, located in the Taylor Gym, will be a time for teachers to explain important information and for parents to ask questions about the coming school year. This time will also be used to schedule registration appointments that will be held on April 29th and 30th. Parents who cannot attend orientation should call the elementary school office to schedule a registration appointment.
State Scores - Click Here
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- Visitors are no longer permitted in the cafeteria.
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4, 5, and 6 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. For this reason, TES is asking that all students in these grades provide for themselves at least three (3) washable/reusable masks for the coming year. (Two masks to rotate daily and one to keep at school as a spare.)
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- While waiting for school to begin, K-2nd students will no longer sit in the primary hallway and 3rd-6th students will no longer be on the playground. All students will report to their respective homerooms upon arrival.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION